IPRA records Requests and Reponses

From: “Bob Gallagher” <citymanager@cityofjal.us>

Subject: Fwd: IPRA Request

Date: August 2, 2017 at 10:12:55 PM CDT

To: “Van Myrick” <vanmyrick@cityofjal.us>, <trevino.amelia@yahoo.com>, “Mikeojal” <mikeojal@yahoo.com>, “Newell Mike” <mnewell@newelllawnm.com>, “Melody Beckham” <mbeckham16jcc@gmail.com>, JoAn Çhesser <joan193855@gmail.com>, “Jim Ellison” <ellisonduo@valornet.com>, “Dewayne Jennings” <dnjenn@windstream.net>, “Cheryl Chance” <mayor@cityofjal.us>

FYI and use

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Gallagher <citymanager@cityofjal.us>

Date: August 2, 2017 at 9:09:28 PM MDT

To: Mike Pearce <mj22pearce@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: IPRA Request

The two city employees were sent out there to spot city lines in order to ensure a safe operation by the contractor. This is a usual occurrence when someone, such as the gas company or others want to dig around or before under a street that is controlled by the city. In this case both city employees were given comp time and not any overtime at all. I very much appreciate you asking these questions so that the facts can be disseminated

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2017, at 8:49 PM, Mike Pearce <mj22pearce@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 8:37 PM, Mike Pearce <mj22pearce@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sir, can you tell me why the city truck and 2 city employees were boring the right of way on Saturday if the city is not involved. Who will pay their overtime for working that day.  I got a call from the country club asking me to come out there because they were working out there.   I got out there just as they were driving off. Seems to me the city will have to pay their overtime for Saturday.   Can you give me that information, please.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 4:03 PM, a.dobbs@cityofjal.us <a.dobbs@cityofjal.us> wrote:

Jania,

Highlighted is the forwarded email that bob responded to one of your IPRA Requests.

Thank you!

From: Bob Gallagher [mailto:citymanager@cityofjal.us]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 3:07 PM
To: a.dobbs@cityofjal.us
Cc: Jenny Edwards <j.edwards@cityofjal.us>
Subject: Re: IPRA Request

There were no bids taken on this project, there was no involvement with CES.  This project was not a city project and the city did not pay a penny for this project. This was done by a private contractor who utilized a subcontractor and had full permission from the city to bore under the street.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2017, at 11:23 AM, <a.dobbs@cityofjal.us> <a.dobbs@cityofjal.us> wrote:

Bob,

I have attached an IPRA request that I received in my office today.

I will gather what we have on the file but I will need all that we don’t.

Thank you.